Some of the diseases commonly managed by endocrinologists include:
- Diabetes mellitus (Type 1 and Type 2)
- Thyroid disorders, such as hypothyroidism and hyperthyroidism
- Adrenal gland disorders, such as Addison's disease and Cushing's syndrome
- Pituitary gland disorders, such as acromegaly and prolactinoma
- Parathyroid gland disorders, such as hyperparathyroidism
- Gonadal disorders, such as polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS) and hypogonadism
- Metabolic bone disorders, such as osteoporosis and osteomalacia.
MBBS, FRCPE, RCPE, MACE
Dr Navindra Persad is a highly experienced Internal Medicine physician with over 10 years of practice. He is an endocrinology specialist and has a particular interest in helping diabetic patients. Dr Persad earned his MBBS degree from the University of the West Indies, and also holds fellowships from the Royal College of Physicians of Edinburgh and the American College of Endocrinology. With his extensive training and experience, Dr Persad is equipped to diagnose and treat a range of endocrine disorders, with a focus on diabetes management. He is dedicated to providing his patients with the highest quality of care and improving their overall health and well-being.
Make an appointment!
Contact us now to make an appointment